ADV Integrity is an engineering consulting and business strategy firm focused on bringing together technology innovators, operators, and investors.
This document outlines the process for the use, protection, and maintaining of your information. For purposes of this document “ADV” refers to both ADV Integrity and ADVIntegrity.com.
If you do not prefer that your contact details be used for these purposes, please contact Wendy Courtright via e-mail: Wendy.Courtright@ADVIntegrity.com
Photography and Recording
As part of ADV Integrity, any events we host will be documented in various formats which include but are not limited to photographs for posting to Social Media and video recordings also for Social Media and promotional / advertising purposes.
You grant ADV Integrity the right to:
- Record (vocally and by photo) by means of photographs, video, and other means as determined for use for both audio and visual production (referred to as “recording”),
- Utilize these recordings (any or all) after edit and create posts via ADV Integrity and IDT EXPO social media venues. These posts will be in forms which include but not limited to single or multiple photos, short videos, webinars and other methods as needed,
- Your name, voice and photo may or will be used.
Hold Harmless Agreement:
You are in agreement to hold harmless ADV Integrity from any infringement or violation of your personal and / or property rights of any sort whatsoever based upon the use of the recording in any form as outlined above. You acknowledge that ADV Integrity will own all rights, title and interest (including copyright) of any photos or recordings, and you further acknowledge that ADV Integrity is not required in any way to use any of the photos or recordings. You have assumed responsibility for entering into this agreement and the terms of this agreement do not conflict with any other existing commitment(s) on your part. You agree and understand that you will receive no remuneration for this recording. ADV Integrity will consider any reasonable request not to use or to stop using a particular recording if requested in a reasonable period of time.
Should you not wish to grant ADV Integrity these rights, please contact ADV integrity at least two weeks prior to the event via e-mail at Wendy.Courtright@ADVIntegrity.com.
You acknowledge that ADV will make every effort to provide you with the most current information available for any event it hosts. This will include but is not limited to delegate listings (where applicable), final event agenda, as well as any requests received from speakers, presenters, exhibitors and delegates. ADV Integrity does not take responsibility for errors, omissions and changes to any program or the content of an event. ADV Integrity reserves all rights to make necessary changes and will not incur any penalty, not limited to but including refunds (full or partial) and alternative offers. You accept the fact that any changes as mentioned and implied happen beyond the control of ADV Integrity.
- ADV Integrity, including officers, directors, employees, agents and any other affiliates directly connected with ADV will not be held liable for any damage, loss, claims, expenses or any liabilities that may arise out of any given event.
- ADV Integrity reserves the right to update our Terms and Conditions, Disclaimer, and Privacy Statement without notice to you.
- ADV Integrity cannot control all published, presented, or disseminated content on its social media platform or at its events. There may be instances where you find delegates’ or participants’ communications, presentations, or other sources inaccurate, offensive, or misleading. You alone are completely responsible for your interaction at any ADV Integrity events. You and other delegates agree to act responsibly, exercising caution and common sense while attending and participating in ADV Integrity events.
ADV Integrity, Inc. and associated companies are not responsible for circumstances surrounding unauthorized usage or penetration from either inside or outside influences. Every effort has been made to protect the site and your information. In the event that you notice something that is not functioning or out of context with the terms of our website, please notify Wendy.Courtright@ADVIntegrity.com so the issues may be reviewed and addressed promptly. Our goal is to protect the integrity of our website and your information and to make ADVIntegrity.com a protected network hub of industry connection.